This very large structure was built in 1906. Commonly referred to as the Bishop?s Mansion, it is a prominent structure atop a hill overlooking the junction of the district?s two axes. The freely adapted Georgian Revival type was originally owned by William B. Cogswell. He founded the Solvay Process Company and was Superintendent for construction of the Niagara Falls Suspension Bridge. During restoration in the 1980s, fire destroyed the original building ? this is a close copy. The stained glass windows were removed just before the fire and reinstalled.