The main house was constructed in 1908.? The original owner's interest in the hardware business is evidenced by the variety of brass and cut glass fittings throughout the house.? The home contains many unusual features, including troughs for car repair. More recently, the home was owned by Dr. Frateeli and his family (30 years).? Jeff & Sally Crouse performed a partial restoration in the late eighties.? The home was briefly occupied by the Timothy White family, and then by the present owner since 1996.? The present owner has redone much of the interior and exterior, and continues to work on subtle improvements.